Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05844 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,039 (17,779 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)