Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06049 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €601 (9,930 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)