Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03161 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €747 ($U23,617) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)