Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18201 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €800 (4,395TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (31 minutes ago)