Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04731 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €896 (18,942 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)