Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13358 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €698 (5,225 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)