Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €962 in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)