Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €926 in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (37 minutes ago)