Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €583 (382,234 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)