Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,803 (1,179,011 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (26 minutes ago)