Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 41% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,827 (1,198,000 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (42 minutes ago)