Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01317 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €627 (руб 47,577) in Makhachkala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (31 minutes ago)