Cost of living comparison between Makassar, Indonesia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €296 (Rp 4,274,874) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (42 minutes ago)