Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €408 (8,879,061 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)