Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02596 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €860 (33,119 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)