Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01469 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €424 (руб 28,880) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)