Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01370 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €699 (руб 51,025) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)