Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,588 prices entered by 462 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,407 in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)