Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,535 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 59% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €488 (₨38,632) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)