Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01350 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 60% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €520 (₨38,525) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)