Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,245 ($1,515) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)