Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,626 (AU$2,545) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)