Cost of living comparison between Machala, Ecuador and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €520 ($567) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)