Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.809 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €837 ($1,034) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)