Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €960 ($1,111) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)