Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €643 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)