Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03281 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €569 (17,330₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)