Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02862 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €417 (14,564₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (32 minutes ago)