Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03081 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €509 (16,517₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)