Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03494 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €318 (9,107₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (43 minutes ago)