Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04975 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €212 (E£ 4,264) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (33 minutes ago)