Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,016 (£879) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)