Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,497 (£1,317) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)