Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,597 (£1,414) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (25 minutes ago)