Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09749 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 61% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €292 (2,995 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)