Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13616 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €402 (元2,954) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (41 minutes ago)