Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13113 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €751 (元5,726) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)