Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09625 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,232 (12,798 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (22 minutes ago)