Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10504 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €720 (6,855 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)