Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10460 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,315 (12,573 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (32 minutes ago)