Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01428 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €295 (₨20,631) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)