Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €364 (₨25,718) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (28 minutes ago)