Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01227 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €772 (₨62,866) in Lucknow.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)