Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01231 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €668 (₨54,294) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)