Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,038 (1,583,025 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)