Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,239 (2,409,538 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)