Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €973 (1,264,394 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Kanpur costs ₨8,600 (about 1 hour ago)