Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23279 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €390 (1,673 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)