Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23802 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €716 (3,009 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (42 minutes ago)