Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €835 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)