Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €821 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)