Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00386 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,012 (521,643 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)