Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00350 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,742 (497,873 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)