Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00505 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 148% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,219 (637,605 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)