Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,063 ($1,241) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (33 minutes ago)