Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,279 ($1,575) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)