Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,184 prices entered by 1,040 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,592 ($1,965) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)