Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,331 prices entered by 1,017 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,702 ($2,018) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)