Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04396 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,116 (Mex$ 25,384) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)