Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €852 (R$ 3,202) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)