Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,409 prices entered by 1,330 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,027 (£914) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)