Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €551 ($586) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (44 minutes ago)