Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €912 ($1,075) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)