Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €449 in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)