Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00511 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,840 (359,841 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)