Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00366 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,369 (373,526 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)