Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00570 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,293 (226,691 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (32 minutes ago)