Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €430 in Lleida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)