Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €430 in Lleida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (36 minutes ago)