Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08407 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,486 (17,681 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)