Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,153 (£1,031) in Liverpool.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)