Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13799 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 59% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €258 (元1,870) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)