Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €289 (元2,138) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)