Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,184 in Limoges.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)