Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,299 in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)