Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,355 in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)