Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €629 in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (29 minutes ago)