Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €663 in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)