Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,681 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25355 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €947 (S/. 3,737) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (23 minutes ago)