Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €330 (257,042 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)