Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €720 (616,623 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (less than a minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (33 minutes ago)