Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €342 (元2,506) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)