Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €424 (元3,138) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)