Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €836 (元6,526) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)