Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,732 (1,135,232 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)