Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01866 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €408 (Php21,846) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)