Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01611 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €892 (Php55,343) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)